What are all the configuration options available for the 2022 Toyota Tundra?
All the configurations available for the 2022 Toyota Tundra
If you are planning to buy the 2022 Tundra, this article would be of great help to guide you through all the configurations, components, trims, and colors you can choose from. We at White’s Toyota located in Lima, Ohio, are committed to bringing the most important information to our customers to make their purchasing process smooth and seamless. So, what are all the configurations available for the 2022 Toyota Tundra? Let’s find out.
[ Know more: 2022 Toyota Sequoia Engine Options ]
Configurations available for the 2022 Toyota Tundra
There are a wide array of specifications and configurations you can opt for based on your type of usage. Here is a list of all the configurations available:
- The TRD Sport package also available for 4×2 or 4×4 SR5 trims in CrewMax as well as Double Cab configurations. This package includes 20-inch TRD wheels, a TRD leather shift knob, TRD grille, and TRD lowered sport suspension.
- Exterior Color options offered include Midnight Black Metallic, Super White, Celestial Silver Metallic, Blueprint, Wind Chill Pearl, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Super Sonic Red, Smoked Mesquite (Limited & 1794) and Solar Octane (TRD Pro exclusive), Army Green, and Lunar Rock.
- Two four-door options available: Double Cab and CrewMax. 6.5-foot bed or an 8.1-foot bed available for the Double Cab models. a 5.5-foot bed or a new 6.5-foot bed available for the CrewMax models.
- Six trims offered for the 2022 Tundra, namely SR, SR5, Limited, Platinum, 1794, and TRD Pro. The TRD Pro can only be spec’d out with the i-FORCE MAX powertrain. This powertrain is also available as an option for Limited, Platinum, and 1794 variants.
- The TRD Off-Road Package available for the SR5, Limited and 1794 trims. This package will include skid plates, mud guards and TRD leather shift knob, TRD grille, TRD off-road suspension, and 18-inch TRD wheels (unique 20-inch wheels on Limited and 1794), The 4×4 models also get Multi-Terrain Select (MTS) and Crawl Control and electronic rear differential lock.
[ Know more: Watch this video to know more about the 2022 Toyota Sienna ]
Grab a new 2022 Toyota Tundra from White’s Toyota in Lima, Ohio
If you are on the lookout for a new full-size pickup truck, the 2022 Toyota Tundra would be the best option. And we at White’s Toyota are here to help you get one. Check out our extensive collection of new Toyota Tundra models on offer. You can also contact us to schedule a test drive.