Toyota introduces a new premium Capstone trim for the new 2022 Toyota Tundra
Does Toyota offer any premium trim for the 2022 Toyota Tundra?
One can argue that the Toyota Tundra is the best vehicle in the full-size pickup truck segment. This is owing to its incredible number of features and specification offerings. Also, the build quality, reliability, and longevity of the vehicle significantly add to its value. If that is not enough, Toyota has added two new trims for the 2022 Tundra. While most of the trims offered are usage-specific and practical, does Toyota offer any premium trim for the 2022 Toyota Tundra? We at White’s Toyota in Lima, Ohio, have listed more about the new premium Capstone trim.
The 2022 Tundra can be configured in seven trims – SR, SR5, Limited, Platinum, 1794 Edition, and a new TRD (Toyota Racing Development) Pro. Looking to add the new 2022 Toyota Tundra to your garage? Contact us today to schedule a test drive.
[ Know more: Here are the pricing details for the new 2022 Toyota GR Supra ]
Distinct Features of the 2022 Toyota Tundra Capstone
Following are the distinct features of the 2022 Tundra Capstone:
- Power running boards and BedStep®
- Available Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS)
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5 (TSS 2.5)
- 22-in. dark chrome and machined-finish alloy wheels
- Semi-aniline leather-trimmed 10-way power-adjustable front seats
- Two-tone white-and-black interior with dark American walnut wood-grain trim
- 10-in. color Head-Up Display (HUD)
- i-FORCE MAX 3.5-Liter Twin-Turbo V6 Hybrid
- 437 hp; 583 lb.-ft.
- 4×4 Four-Wheel Drive
- CrewMax 5.5-ft. bed
[ Know more: Take a look at this comparison video of the 2022 Toyota Corolla and 2022 Hyundai Elantra ]
Enhance your life with a new 2022 Toyota Tundra from White’s Toyota in Lima, Ohio
Check out our online collection of new Toyota Tundra models. You can also contact us for more information with regards to the booking and financing process.